The “The Community of Guardians” (CoGs) is a platform whose mission is “Inspiring the world to take Action”
-A place where members can take action on meeting SDGs; it provides a platform to learn, participate, discuss and celebrate accomplishments.
-This community is comprised of passionate people who are ready to tackle some of our world’s most serious problems, guided by science and encouraged by ambassadors.
Please note the following:
– The “CoGs – The Community of Guardians” aims to offer a virtual safe place where members can learn, participate, share and support one another in meeting (SDG) goals.
– Our vision is for members from all over the world to join and collaborate, learn and take tangible actions; a place where members can form connections, build bridges and share knowledge.
– This network seeks to create a space where the focus is on our actions. We know the issues, we know the solutions… let us take action together to solve problems.
– The network aims to empower members so they can become a source of ongoing support to other members. A place where knowledge experts can share science and solutions that help us shift the needle in meeting our 2030 SDGs targets.
– By participating in challenges, posting or responding to posts, please be courteous, kind, considerate, and caring.
-In agreeing to become a member of the CoGs please acknowledge the values of this organization which are:
Collaborative- there is no way each of us can do this alone!
Innovative- be open to innovation, action on this scale requires novel solutions.
Passionate-be willing to work hard, solutions of this scale require one to truly care about the problem.
Believe the impossible- there is always a solution we just have not found it yet.
By joining this organization, you pledge to:
– Remain kind and courteous at all times,
– never use hate speech or bullying,
– build trust through authentic and expressive discussions.